Extension of Transitional Arrangements

The OU is trying to help out students who are rushing to finish by 2017.

There are two aspects:-

  • If you have very specific circumstances, you may be able to apply to complete a B degree (eg B52, B64, B71) during the academic year 2017-18

  • If you are registered to study a B degree that you can complete after 2017 (eg the Open Degree BD, or you've been given permission to extend B52, B64 or B71), then Transitional Arrangements fees will continue to be applicable to eligible students in the academic year 2017-18

Here is the discussion on the Science Common Room forum